Thursday, July 17, 2008

A new commitment...

...to blogging. I have to admit that I am a closet blog stalker. Not closeted anymore though, I've made my confession. I love reading about my friends and their lives and then reading about who they follow as well. And as I'm laughing out loud at what they are writing about or thinking about all of emotions they are going through, I think, Hey, I can do that too. I mean, I'm funny (at least I think I am some 17% of the time to quote my friend Deb) and I go through stuff in life that I can write about. I'm certainly more prone to write about it than actually talk about it. Of course, I don't know that I want to actually tell anyone that I'm blogging. I mean, I want people to read (I think), but I don't want to be all "Did I tell you I have a blog?" It's just a little too "all about me" for me. So, we'll see how this goes and if I break down and tell anyone.

No comments: