Monday, July 28, 2008

Is it really this difficult?

Being that I am a poor graduate student, I went against my better judgment and starting getting my prescriptions filled here. Their slogan is "Save Money. Live Better." So why is it that I always leave the store completely and totally frustrated? Only once have I had a pleasant experience there - the first time I picked up my prescriptions. They sucked me in with cheap prices and what seemed to be satisfactory service. It was clearly a fluke day for them. Since then, there has always been a problem with at least one of my prescriptions. Have they ever called to say, "I'm so sorry, the prescription that we told you would be ready at noon on Monday probably won't be ready until 2010?" No phone calls, no warnings, and no sympathy when I show up and my prescription isn't ready.

Today, I went to pick up my prescription, which clearly said on the bottle that I had refills. Apparently I don't have refills. So, I wasted 45 minutes going to a store that I can't stand and had yet another frustrating experience. I'm switching my prescriptions to one of my favorite places to shop. If I have a problem there, at least I can enjoy browsing the aisles.

No comments: