Wednesday, September 17, 2008

No regrets

I have this quote posted in my cubicle at work:

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Pray about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason... If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

I think I may need to print it up in a bigger font, on a bright colored sheet of paper and put it in a very prominent place.

That said, I'm going to try to focus on the positive for a little while:

5 things that make me happy:

1. Friends - they check in on me, make me laugh, help me get motivated to study, and care about me in many ways.
2. Being in grad school - maybe not the work but the fact that I'm learning a great deal and on my way to a better career.
3. Canada Dry Ginger Ale - It is the ONLY brand of Ginger Ale!! And it reminds me of my grandmother's house.
4. Memories - I have a lot of good one's from the past two years with TH. We really did some great things together and had a lot of fun.
5. Possibilities - The future is wide open and I need to keep reminding myself of that.

Oh, there's a big football game this weekend and I have divided loyalties. I'll be stressed out for the whole game!!

No comments: