Monday, April 6, 2009

A Whole Lotta Nuthin'

I have become borderline obsessed with blogs. I have several that I follow and I get slightly irritated when there are no new posts each day for me to read! I mean, really, people? Don't you know that your blogs are the only things that save me from boredom at work? They are also what gives me a break from studying, or maybe I should say that I take a break from reading blogs and facebook to study. At any rate, many of you are regular posters so I thank you. The irony of my need to get regular blog updates is that I am not a daily blogger.

Lately, I've got nothing to blog about. I could revisit procrastination, because that seems to be what I am best at when it comes to school, but I already have too many posts about that subject.
So, in the absence of something funny or meaningful to say, you should go here. You can thank me later.

No comments: