Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I almost forgot!

It's a bit of a milestone, really, and I can't believe I almost forgot to post about this! My friend Jackie, who I've gotten back in touch with thanks to facebook, gave me some kind of blogging recognition! I think this is pretty spectacular since she is one of three that reads my blog!

So, from Jackie, here's the deal...

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

Jackie wrote a great post about this award. You should read it AND look at the pictures of her beautiful family. Courtney - it's another adoption wonder story and you'll cry so be forewarned. And you two should get to know each other anyway, specifically in the spirit of this post.

I'm passing on Jackie's tagging to my other two readers: Courtney and Sharon. And it requires that I tag 6 more (for a total of 8) so I guess I'll tag those blogs I secretly follow. This now means it won't be a secret and I'll have to let them know they've been tagged. Big day in my blog world.
Here's the other six: Jennie; her sister Julie; Buffy; her sister-in-law Leslie (whom I have never met but I love her blog!); Anna; and Amanda.

Thanks, Jackie! I'm so glad I found you on facebook! :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks girl! I feel so honored! Can't believe that anyone reads my blog, but I sure do love writing it.

Jackie said...

Yay! Lots of love! We have been so busy putting the plumbing and electric in our house that I haven't blogged in like a month! I miss it! Baby is crying now or you would get more words out of me. Can you see me putting plumbing in? Ha. Get a good laugh. Laugh it up. I can hear you now. I installed a toilet! Well, I helped. I don't know if you remember, but Whitney gave me a swirly at YHC and installing the toilet reminded me of that incident. Bathrooms in general remind me of that incident. Some memories are better left in the past :) lol, blessings today!
love,jackie